Recording, presentation slides, and related materials for the Developing a Quality Assurance Plan webinar, which took place on September 7, 2011.
This one hour webinar, hosted by Capacity for Health at APIAHF, will provide participants with the basics of developing Quality Assurance Plans, including an understanding of the key elements to include in a QA plan. Along with the webinar, participants will be given a Quality Assurance Plan Template as well as additional resources for developing a Quality Assurance plan for their organizations.
By the end of this webinar, participants will be able to:
* Define quality assurance (QA) and explain its importance;
* Describe how a QA plan fits into an overall quality assurance program;
* List and describe the major elements of a comprehensive QA plan;
* Report increased confidence in developing a QA plan; and
* Identify at least one QA strategy to implement in their organization.
Capacity for Health (C4H) at APIAHF is a Capacity Building Assistance Program funded by the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention. C4H provides FREE capacity building assistance to community based organizations across the United States and its affiliated territories.