A recording of the Managing in Times of Change and Transition Webinar Series, Part I: Managing Self that took place on March 24, 2011.
Today, nonprofit organizations are increasingly called upon to make dramatic changes in response to decreasing revenues, increased demand for services and external pressures. This three-part webinar series covers the key questions to consider and change management tools to use in order to manage change successfully.
Personal change precedes organizational change. While ultimate successful change efforts are obtained through mutuality, teamwork, organizational learning and other collective action, all are based on individual behavior.
* The impact of change at the individual level
* The difference between change and transition
* The cycle of change and transition
* The role and importance of emotional intelligence in individual change management
* Identifying strategies and support needed for successful individual change management
About the Presenter:
Doris Roach, J.D., is an executive coach and management consultant specializing in developing effective leadership, strong teams and helping organizations benefit from an increasingly diverse workplace.