Your membership to APIAHF’s Business Leadership Circle is a high-impact and visible way to visibly demonstrate your commitment to improving Asian American, Native Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander (AA and NHPI) health. APIAHF will help your company to engage with the fastest growing demographic in the United States.
APIAHF is looking to build strategic partnerships with businesses and corporations that share our vision of investing in healthy and vibrant communities. We will work with you to co-create strategies that highlight your company’s commitment to improving AA and NHPI health equity through any combination of the following:
- Event sponsorship
- Programmatic investments
- Product donations
- Grants and awards programs
- Raising public awareness
Benefits of BLC Membership
Being a part of APIAHF Business Leadership Circle has numerous benefits that include, but are not limited to:
- Tailored analysis of ways that your company can engage with AA and NHPI populations throughout the country
- Opportunities to demonstrate your company’s leadership and commitment to diversity and health equity through our events and outreach to our national network
- Regular updates and insights on emergent issues that affect health equity and policies for diverse communities
- Engage in networking and programmatic opportunities with top public health, philanthropic, and community leaders in the San Francisco Bay Area, Washington, DC, and other program areas across the country.
To learn more about the Business Leadership Circle contact firstname.lastname@example.org.