The Research, Evaluation, and Data (RED) team works to inform and build the evidence base for policy advocacy, community education, and other initiatives APIAHF conducts independently or in partnership with its partners to advance Asian American (AA), Native Hawaiian (NH), and Pacific Islander (PI) health and promote health equity. Our work includes:
- Developing and implement research and evaluation projects;
- Participating in national advocacy efforts to improve research and data collection;
- Providing research-related technical assistance and training to its partners;
- Conducting data analysis and reports findings in support of other APIAHF programs; and
- Providing data summaries and data collection resources online on AA and NHPI communities and health.